Reporting to the Recruiting Director, the Recruiter facilitates the hiring process full-cycle. They are responsible for job postings, phone screening candidates, scheduling in-person interviews, and assisting in the on-boarding process. The Recruiter will manage their own list of clients and internal customers in a high-volume capacity, screening and hiring hundreds of applicants every month.
- Write job descriptions
- Create and post job creative ads in print, on job websites, on social media, and in other creative forms
- Source candidates
- Phone screen candidates to determine best fit
- Schedule in-person interviews for multiple locations
- On-board and hire selected candidates
- Schedule first day for new hires
- Communicate with Operations on a daily basis to gather facility needs
- Communicate with clients to assist in fulfilling facility needs
- Track, monitor, analyze, and propose solutions to recruiting challenges
- Analyze market and industry trends to identify, recommend, and implement recruiting solutions
- Meet required recruiting metrics
- Required to maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times
(Duties and responsibilities may be changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.)
- Minimum 3 years recruiting experience, preferably in a high-volume capacity
- Multi-location recruiting experience a must
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English a must; prefer bi-lingual English/Spanish
- Minimum 3 years experience posting job ads on a variety of sites and platforms
- Experience recruiting for warehouse employees preferred
- Ability to use the phone and look at computer screens up to 100% of the work day
- Willingness to travel when/if needed
- Experience hosting job fairs
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work
- The ability to meet fast-paced Client service, productivity goals and standards
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays AND work overtime, without advanced notice
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Reliable transportation to and from work, or ability to work remotely from home
- Willingness and ability to perform work following verbal and written instructions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and sit. The employee may also be required at times to travel overnight at the companies expense for work purposes. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to office noise and may be exposed to the noises of a warehouse environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions, including hot and cold temperatures, heavy equipment, fumes, and/or travel conditions. The noise level in the work environment is and can be loud.Employees are encouraged to advise their manager in the event any of these conditions are adversely impacting them physically and/or impacting their ability to productively perform.
- We are an EEO employer
- We participate in Federal e-verify
- All employees must pass a drug test, background check, complete required paperwork, and potentially pass other verifications