Construction Fleet and Heavy Diesel Mechanic for Trucks/Equipment
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and complete repairs on all types of vehicles and heavy equipment.
- Responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on all company fleet vehicles and Heavy Equipment (Loaders, and Excavators), with keeping logs of any and all work done.
- Including but not limited to:
- Brakes heavy truck, electrical heavy truck or automotive
- Diesel Engine heavy truck, heating/venting/air conditioning
- Drive train - automotive and heavy diesel trucks
- Suspension & Steering automotive and heavy truck, diesel engines, brakes automotive.
- Respond to service calls.
- Maintain tools and clean work area.
- Must Read, Write, and Speak English.
- MUST have a valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, and reliable transportation to work (not accessible to public transportation).
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Pre-employment physical, drug and alcohol testing.
- Overtime is required as needed.
- Schedule must be flexible for work performed during maintenance windows.
- Computer skills and computer engine diagnostic experience is a plus
- CDL A License is a plus
Qualified applicants please submit your current resume including specific equipment experience, references, salary requirements, plus 3 year driving record BY MAIL to:
Highlander Contracting Company
2401 Stringtown Road
Sparks, MD 21152
BY EMAIL to: email@example.com
Or apply ONLINE at http://www.highlandercc.com
NO WALK INS
NO PHONE CALLS
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Compensation depends on experience. Only those candidates with the required qualifications will be contacted for interviews.