heo America, headquartered in Germany and owner of the popular Ultimate Guard™ and Oakie Doakie Dice™ brands, is seeking a Media and Events Coordinator and/or Manager for their Bellevue office. This role is a chance to join a young and thriving organization and to make an immediate impact in the gaming industry.
What you will be doing:
- · Managing US based marketing relationships to include media, influencers, event organizers and strategic partnerships.
- · Provide support with global initiatives.
- · Interact with key internal and external stakeholders including the German office personnel.
- · Develop and maintain relationships with the digital and tabletop gaming communities.
- · Leverage key strategic industry media partnerships.
- · Responsible for leading all event management logistics.
What the Successful Candidate will have:
- 5+ years of marketing and events management or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent experience preferred.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, ready to tackle a diverse set of opportunities with the ability to navigate unchartered territory.
- Proven communication skills, written and verbal required.
- Strong organization and attention to detail.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Familiarity with contract management.
- Ability to react quickly in high pressure situations.
- Ability to understand and relate to diverse groups and professional functions.
- Self-motivated and the ability to lead initiatives independently.
- Proficiency with multiple languages a plus.
The founders of heo, motivated and inspired by their hobbies of collecting and gaming, started distribution for licensed products and games in 1997. Today, heo is one of the leading companies worldwide of licensed pop culture products supplying a range of more than 20,000 products. Our products range from figurines, toys, merchandise, model kits, textiles, statues, games and their accessories all the way to high-end replicas and life-sized sculptures.
heo America offers a robust benefits package including generous paid time off, advancement opportunities, medical, dental, 401K match and flexible work schedule. Job title and salary will commensurate with experience. If you would like to join our growing team, please apply today!
How to Apply:
Email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.