HELLO TORONTO, HEAR.COM IS HERE!
YOU READY FOR US?
Is your 9-5 job boring?
Do you wish you could work in a fun, ‘start-up’ culture?
Do you never want to wear your beige work clothes ever again?
We. Feel. Ya.
hear.com is the place you’ve been looking for! Haven’t heard of us before? That’s cool—you’ll be familiar with us in no time because we are growing across the world, and we’re ready to take our operations in the GREAT white north to the next level!
So, who the heck are we?
We sell hearing devices – simple as that. What started as a small dream in an apartment in Berlin, Germany in 2012 has grown into a global phenomenon with over 1,000 team members! We operate in 11 countries, so you could say we’re pretty much dominating the online audiology world.
Everyday our team helps customers improve their quality of life through better hearing and they make great money doing so. That’s what we call a win-win.
What would you do on the daily?
- You’re changing lives! Well, what you’re literally doing is:
- Call warm, pre-qualified leads from across the Canada #nocoldcalling
- Have a 20-30 minute conversation to find out what’s going on with Mr.Customer’s hearing
- Schedule Mr.Customer with a hear.com provider in their area for a hearing test
- Follow-up, close the deal, and BAM! Commission earned $$$
This is a soft sale, calling warm leads who are waiting for your call – no need to get car salesman-y with it. We’re offering high-quality, sophisticated technology to our customers that fit their lifestyle— Our process speaks for itself and YOU just have to be your awesome self! Also, we sell very ethically, so your commission isn’t based on upselling Mr. Customer to a device/technology he doesn’t need. You’ll also get 4 weeks of paid training to ensure your success—we won’t just throw you overboard and hope you know how to swim!
Who are you?
- You’re an ambitious go-getter with a winner’s mentality—Mediocrity isn’t in your DNA
- You have a background working with customers: You’ve been in sales for a while or maybe you’re a waiter, bartender, college advisor, etc. Some of our most successful consultants don’t have sales backgrounds, but they do have people skills.
- You’re not intimidated by learning new systems/technology – we work with Salesforce, a CRM, along with Outlook and Chrome.
- You’re organized + follow-up with the ability to work within a team, but have strong leadership habits and self-discipline to be autonomous.
- Graduated of a post-secondary program
What do you get out of this?
So, you’re getting a cool company culture and changing lives, but we also know you need other important things, because #adulting…
Here’s the deal:
- 40 hr/week, flexible with working from home
- Competitive base salary + uncapped, high commissions
- Full benefits: medical, dental and vision from day 1
- Cool growth opportunities i.e. team lead, training, and more
- Fun Stuff:
- Snacks and Beverages provided daily
- Weekly Beer O’clock, or Vodka Soda’s for our Keto friends
- Office dogs welcome! (#1 reason this guy applied to hear.com