Customer Experience Associate
- Expired: December 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Experience Associate
Healthybaby is a mission driven baby care brand dedicated to protecting and enriching the full potential of every child. We're a fast-growing, well-capitalized startup seeking to expand our team with world class talent! Healthybaby is proud to be a b-corp.
We've partnered with the world's leading experts to provide parents with all of the products, information, and support they need to raise more connected babies in a biologically safe and toxin-free environment.
We are led by , an entrepreneur and mother committed to bettering the world through business that is socially, financially, and environmentally enlightened. Shazi is the Founder and ChairMom of Happy Family Brands, which she led to become the #1 organic baby food company in the US before successfully exiting.
We are looking for an experienced customer experience professional to handle our customer inquiries. You will be fielding inquiries from prospective and current customers about our products & services as well as resolving any emerging problems that our current subscription members and prospective members might face with accuracy and efficiency. In addition, you will be responsible for creating and facilitating a safe space for parents to engage and learn about our diverse product line and mission at our showroom in Tribeca, NY.
**This is an in-person position working from our Tribeca, NY Office**
Key Customer Experience Associate Responsibilities
- Maintain an updated knowledge of Healthybaby services, Healthybaby products, developmental approaches and CX policies
- Be able to field questions and resolve customer satisfaction in a calm manner
- Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries in person, by telephone, by live chat, or by email
- Be able to liaise with downstream logistics to ensure the best and most efficient customer experience
- Take diligent notes on customer feedback and relay findings to team
- Maintain a response time of 3 hours or less
- Uphold a warm and welcoming demeanor
- Help create a world class parenting concierge to differentiate our brand
Key Showroom Responsibilities
- Actively participate in showroom hospitality to ensure all families feel comfortable and satisfied
- Maintain back of house stock organization
- Willingness to learn about our product lines and overall mission statement
- Some work experience in any of the following areas: retail, child care, child development/ education, CX
- Excellence, enthusiasm, and excitement around engaging with families and their young children
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of tasks
- Exceptional communication skills both orally and written
- Desire to be apart of a tight knit team
- Previous experience working with Zendesk (not required)
Who You Are:
- You are quick on your feet and able to think creatively
- You enjoy working in a customer facing environment
- You have a passion for children’s health and wellness
Healthybaby is an equal opportunity employer and we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe in creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. We welcome all qualified applicants who want to join our mission to create a better future for our children with open arms.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Customer Care Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.