We're looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our expanding sales team. The ideal candidate is a skilled sales professional with an ability to successfully sell products to prospective and existing clients. The candidate is energetic, detail-oriented, and a team player with a passion for technology.
The Account Executive is responsible for generating opportunities, closing new business, and will be the key driving force in the new customer acquisition efforts. This person will be responsible for qualifying leads, generating opportunities & closing new business for our products.
The Account Executive partners with the Business Development & Marketing Teams in driving the end to end sales cycle. This individual will work closely with the marketing team to follow-up on marketing campaigns, events, and conferences.
- Ability to develop a plan for business growth by identifying and pursuing opportunities
- Be a product evangelist by developing a deep understanding our products and use cases
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presenting and demoing the product, and closing sales
- Prospect into named accounts to generate opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting
- Maintain a CRM with leads and effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities
- Drive new sales through attendance at trade shows and events
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years of technology sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to successfully manage the entire sales cycle from identification, qualification, presentation to closure
- Able to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Expertise in working with prospective clients to understand their business requirements and position solutions that align with their ROI models
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to speak at events/conferences a plus
- Sales hunter - You have a demonstrated ability to drive complex sales with all stakeholders (from both the business and IT, mid-level to senior executive), and have successfully, consistently achieved objectives within a fast paced, high growth sales environment
- Comfortable in a fast paced work environment
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus