- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78— the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and Responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please join our movement at www.H2O.ai.
About This Opportunity
We are seeking a highly skilled, enthusiastic Program Manager. You will report to our Chief Customer Success Officer and you will drive alignment across programs, initiatives, budgets, resources, and timelines.
This position may be based at our Mountain View, CA office or remote.
What You Will Do
- Be the process owner for all regularly occurring key functional meetings, including staff meetings, quarterly business reviews, functional All Hands Meetings, and regular staff offsite meetings. Coordinate content and communications globally. Capture actions and drive follow-up activities
- Take the lead in preparing and/or coordinating business results reports such as QBRs, BOD slides etc, by collecting and collating data from relevant internal and external resources
- Coordinate with Finance on budget and headcount tracking
- Build project plans, track milestones and outcomes for cross functional projects
- Drive business and operational alignment with internal Customer Success leaders
- Manage operating calendar of events and deliverables for the Chief Customer Success Officer and SVP, Business Operations and their leadership teams.
- Communication proxy for the Chief Customer Success Officer and the SVP, Business Operations.
- Manage and drive key business initiatives
What We Are Looking For
- Highly organized, data driven individual who is able to translate data into actionable insights
- Global workforce experience
- Experience leading cross functional projects as a project manager (Excel, data manipulation & management, reporting & tracking, progress communications, etc)
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to successfully prioritize under pressure
- Solid executive presentation development and delivery skills
- Ability to influence, build relationships and collaborate at all organizational levels
- Effective interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Trustworthy individual with high integrity who possesses the ability to maintain appropriate confidentiality
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis
Powered by JazzHR
AddressMountain View, CA
BusinessView all jobs at h2o.ai