Remote Call Center Intake Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
* Pay: Based on varied factors, Starts at $15.00 hourlt
*Work from home position training begins November 7th. You’ll be trained to handle a variety of calls over the course of your 1st year of employment.
*Remote, Hybrid or in Office
*Fluency in Spanish and English recommended, not required
*Ability to type 40 words per minute at 80% accuracy is required
*Due to contracts in place, U.S. Citizenship is required for the Client Advocate position.
* All interview efforts have been transitioned to a virtual environment (Phone Call, Video Interview) and do not require in person meetings for consideration
Full Time; 40 Hours a week with 8 Hour shifts, and Benefits Eligible (Medical, Dental Vision, 10 Paid Holidays, 19 PTO Days, and retirement options)
Typically, Monday – Thursday from 10 AM – 7 PM Pacific Time, and Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM, with a rotating Saturday shift around every 6 weeks
ABOUT GREENPATH FINANCIAL WELLNESS
As a trusted national nonprofit focused on financial wellness for everyone, people have turned to us for more than 60 years as their guide through financial crises: overwhelming debt, foreclosure, bankruptcy, or credit challenges.
GreenPath Financial Wellness wholeheartedly believes a strong organization is based on the foundation of diverse groups of team members. We believe deeply in employees not only bringing their whole selves to work each day, but also feeling comfortable being their authentic self. We encourage people from each and every background and walk of life to apply for opportunities which they are passionate about and meet the qualifications. We strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, adults of any age, veterans, people with varying abilities, and people of various socio-economic backgrounds to apply. We believe you will bring meaningful viewpoints to our team members and the people we help each day.
YOUR IMPACT AS A CALL CENTER INTAKE SPECIALIST
As a Call Center Intake Specialist, you will welcome people to the organization during initial phone calls with potential clients. You are going to be the first voice they hear and can make a tremendous impact with your empathetic communication skills. While most calls are inbound, you will make some outgoing calls as well to prospective clients inquiring about GreenPath financial products and services. Then, you will explain these products and services to prospective clients and scheduling appointments, or immediately transferring them to a GreenPath Financial Counselor for further assistance.
Through a robust training program, you will have the knowledge to answer a wide range of financial and credit related questions. You will make an impact by informing the client about products and services related to their situation. While not every person who contacts GreenPath ends up taking advantage of one of our services, our Client Advocates help ensure that everyone who reaches out to us is better off because they did.
THE DAY TO DAY
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish and English fluently required
- Ability to type 40 words per minute required
- Answer primarily inbound phone calls with prospective clients. The calls typically take around 5 minutes. While some days can be busier than others, you could expect to receive around 30-40 calls per day.
- In addition to inbound calls, you will respond to client emails, and conduct outbound calls to prospective clients for two of the services we offer
- Provide world-class customer service and support to GreenPath’s potential and current clients in accordance with GreenPath standards and expectations.
AddressBattle Creek, MI
BusinessView all jobs at greenpath, inc.
Get fresh Work From Home Sitel Call Center jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.