Bilingual Client Success Specialist
- $18 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
- Pay starts at $17.50 hourly rate, which may increase based on region and cost of living
- Department hours are Monday – Friday; days and afternoons available, ranging from 8am-8pm EST.
- Work-from-home position training begins January 29th, 2024. You will be trained in how to assist our clients' debt management accounts and take calls from clients.
- Remote positions available.
- 2 -3 years experience in a Customer Service environment required
- Ability to type 40 words per minute at 80% accuracy is required
- All interview and training efforts have been transitioned to a virtual environment (phone call, video interview) and do not require in-person meetings for consideration
- Full Time; 40 Hours a week with 8 Hour shifts, and Benefits Eligible (Medical, Dental Vision, 10 Paid Holidays, 19 PTO Days, and retirement options).
- Shifts are Monday through Friday. Depending on the time zone, we would ask for at least 1 shift to work until 9pm EST.
About GreenPath Financial Wellness
As a trusted national nonprofit focused on financial wellness for everyone, people have turned to us for more than 60 years as their guide through financial crises: overwhelming debt, foreclosure, bankruptcy, or credit challenges.
GreenPath Financial Wellness wholeheartedly believes a strong organization is based on the foundation of diverse groups of team members. We believe deeply in employees not only bringing their whole selves to work each day, but also feeling comfortable being their authentic self. We encourage people from each and every background and walk of life to apply for opportunities which they are passionate about and meet the qualifications. We strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA+ people, adults of any age, veterans, people with varying abilities, and people of various socio-economic backgrounds to apply. We believe you will bring meaningful viewpoints to our team members and the people we help each day.
Your impact as a Client Success Specialist
The Client Success Specialist (CSS) will provide support to all departments within GreenPath while consistently demonstrating our Core Values of Quality, Integrity and Teamwork. The primary responsibilities of the Client Success Specialist is to ensure that the clients that are enrolled in the Debt Management Program are successful in achieving their goals. An exceptional Client Success Specialist must demonstrate excellent customer service, adapt well to change, and have the ability to perform in a fast-paced, exciting, multi-channel call center environment while striving to exceed expectations on all aspects of quality. We expect our Client Success Specialists to take an active role in creating an engaging environment of innovation, collaboration, trust, transparency and accountability in a manner that is in the client’s best interests.
In 2021 alone, GreenPath Managed 54,087 Debt Management plans. Out of those plans, 9,531 have been Successfully paid in full. Can you imagine the impact you would have on individuals and their families?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking inbound calls via our phone/chat routing system to assist our client with their Debt Management Program, including managing proposals, payment disbursements, deposits, communication with creditors, answering client questions etc.
- Process client email and electronic client correspondence (via the online portal) in a timely manner.
- Proactively and holistically review client accounts to identify and resolve existing or potential problems in a client’s account
- Encourage clients throughout the life of their Debt Management Program to ensure they are successful. Communicate empathetically and professionally to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Accurately maintain debt details for each account.
- Excellent documentation in client files regarding all activity and conversations with clients and their creditors.
- Maintain a high level of discretion, security, and professionalism regarding client financial information as required by law.
- Understand and appropriately apply state regulations and guidelines when maintaining a client’s account.
- Meet expectations on periodic quality assurance reviews as conducted by management, support staff, and the Quality Team.
- Meet expectations on the Departments Key Indicators.
- Interact with clients face to face and conduct other onsite duties (where applicable at local field locations).
- Ability to gather and analyzes objective facts to determine root causes of issues; considers all facets of potential outcome of decisions including their impact and takes accountability for the result.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Perform other functions as assigned by their Manager
Qualities and Characteristics
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business policies and procedure.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions, both verbally and in writing, from staff, clients and creditors.
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally empathetically to staff, clients and creditors.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English and Spanish (if applicable).
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentages.
- Ability to operate a computer in a Windows based environment, utilizing various software programs encompassing word processing, spreadsheets, data bases and e-mail to produce and manage essential reports and correspondence.
What will you get out of working at GreenPath? In addition to having the opportunity to help people from all over the country, we also have a competitive compensation and benefits package. Here are some of the additional perks our employees enjoy:
- We all need some “me time” every once in a while. All full-time employees receive 19 paid days off during their first year of employment, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year. Use it for a fabulous vacation, to play nurse (or patient) at home, or sit on your couch watching DIY marathons on HGTV all day. We don’t care – it’s your time. Enjoy.
- Continuous learners can get their classroom fix in a couple of different ways. GP team members are eligible for up to $2,500 in tuition reimbursement per year.
- In addition, GP team members can attend courses through Invest in Yourself, an in-house educational program offering training classes on a variety of topics ranging from Cash Flow Planning to Microsoft Excel to Stress Management.
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? GreenPath is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
- Planning on growing your family? GreenPath offers paid Maternity and Paternity benefits.
- Saving for Retirement? GreenPath employees can start contributing to a 403b right away! After one year of employment, we make a monthly contribution to eligible employees’ retirement account equivalent to 5% of their monthly gross compensation.
GreenPath Financial Wellness reserves the right to change this description at any time. GreenPath Financial Wellness practices the concept of equal employment opportunity with respect to hiring, promotions, transfers, pay, discipline, fringe benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. No individual will be discriminated against, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, height, weight or citizenship.
greenpath, inc.Las Vegas, NV
BusinessView All greenpath, inc. Jobs
Get fresh Bilingual Client Success Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.