- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Technical Writer position is available at an established global company that specializes in inspection, assembly, and automation equipment.
- Create operations and maintenance manuals for inspection, assembly, and automation equipment.
- Interface with Engineering and Shop personnel to understand operation of equipment.
- Take pictures and/or videos of equipment.
- Operate equipment as required to understand function.
- Interface with Customers to understand documentation requirements.
- Prepare and submit hard copy and electronic documentation to Customer.
- Interface with Customers as required regarding the operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Technical Writing
- Technical experience preferred
- Experience in automotive industry preferred.
- Experience with assembly and inspection equipment preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience with photography and video preferred.
- Experience with marketing preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
EducationView all jobs at Gpac