Senior Project Manager/Estimator (Structural Steel)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Project Manager/Estimator
(Structural Steel/Misc. Metal Fabrication)
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of Company’s products.
- Forecasts project costs. Gathers details and compiles data to estimate all production costs according to specifications.
- Considers raw materials, labor, equipment, tools, labor and transportation for estimations.
- Helps determine necessary resources for projects based on cost estimates and budgetary constraints.
- Oversees and coordinates flow/progress of Company’s in-process fabrication and erection projects.
- Communicates directly with contractors/designers concerning project specifications, costs, and scheduling.
- Prepares project status reports and works to ensure plans adhere to contract specifications.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the industry. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Position requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry
- Prior experience with sales, cost-estimating and/or project management, in the structural steel fabrication/erection or construction industries
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac