Superintendent - Commercial Construction
- Expired: September 23, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUPERINTENDENT COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION
A leading Denver area General Contractor providing Construction Management, Design/Build and General Contracting services is seeking a Superintendent that will coordinate all site construction activities and supervise all field personnel.
Superintendents are provided with the necessary support and resources to succeed in their role and make sure all projects are completed to the highest standard.
If you are a Superintendent who can consistently deliver projects on time, on budget and that exceed client expectations, let's talk.
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule.
- Maintains open, daily communications on projects to PM and administrative staff
- Create and update project schedules for on-time delivery.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and performance of field personnel and their crews.
- Completes daily reports and daily timesheets on the job site.
- Attend meetings on and off-site as directed.
- Promotes safety practices and procedures.
- 5+ years' experience as a Superintendent in commercial construction for a General Contractor, with projects exceeding $10 million.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations.
- Ability to read and evaluate blueprints and relevant contract documents.
- Experience with construction-related software is desirable.
- Understands and promotes the "team" concept.
- Ability to develop/maintain a positive working relationship with clients, public, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Industry-leading compensation
- Lucrative bonus plans
- Complete benefits package
- Positive work environment
If you enjoy leading projects from the field, APPLY NOW to take the next step in your construction career!
If you're interested in this position apply online or submit your resume and project list to Kenna Warren at [ Link Removed ] .
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.Qualifications: * 5+ years' experience as a Superintendent in commercial construction for a General Contractor, with projects exceeding $10 million. * Familiarity with OSHA regulations. * Ability to read and evaluate blueprints and relevant contract documents. * Experience with construction-related software is desirable. * Understands and promotes the "team" concept. * Ability to develop/maintain a positive working relationship with clients, public, subcontractors, and suppliers.Employment Type: ["FULL_TIME"]
ConstructionView all jobs at GPAC
Get fresh Commercial Construction Superintendent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.