RESTORATION OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Posted: over a month ago
This highly reputable, long-standing Restoration Company is URGENTLY seeking top quality Operations Manager to join their team!
With their great reputation and continual flow of repeat new clients, they are in need of skilled, experienced and talented individuals.
- Experience- 3-5 years preferred in similar role.
- Education: High School Diploma
- IICRC Certifications highly desirable
- Computer literacy required Xactimate experience will be highly valued
- Ability to demonstrate excellent attendance
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving skills
What they offer in return!
- In business for over 20 years, no signs of slowing down with a solid backlog of work
- Forward-thinking company--open to new ideas and opportunities that will challenge and improve processes
- Better than Competitive compensation structure: Bonus offered, full benefits package, 401K + match
- Company venues
- Lots of room for growth--they always look to promote from within •
- Family-first culture
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career by joining an incredible team that’s family focused, quality focused and takes pride in their long track record of getting the job done right, then you don’t want to miss out on this.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac