Project Manager (Flooring)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A prominent flooring and interior finish company is searching for a qualified Project Manager to join their team. This company excels in a vast array of residential and commercial projects with a solid background in the industry. We are looking to add a Project Manager with strong communication skills, a passion for the industry, and diverse flooring and/or interior construction experience. This is a great opportunity and if you want to join a reputable company that promotes internal growth then this is the position for you. Project Manager Qualifications:
- Two years of flooring or interior construction Project Management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, as well as platforms such as ProCore, Bluebeam, Measure Square and RFMS
- Mus be able to read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings
- Great leadership skills
Project Manager Compensation:
- Very competitive base salary
- Great bonus structure
- Excellent benefits package
For additional information on this opportunity contact Becca Krieble directly at 605-800-4292 or email me at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac