Maintenance Tech - Plastics Manufcaturing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A respected leader in Plastics Manufacturing currently has multiple shifts available for experienced Maintenance Techs. As a Maintenance Tech, you will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and general maintenance of mechanical systems of plant/production machinery, as well as, installing, servicing, modifying, and repairing wiring, conduits, fixtures, and related electronic controls of varying design or complexity in an industrial setting. Experience with plastic injection machinery is a must!
Essential Job Functions
- Perform various maintenance duties on plant machinery, equipment, facilities, and other tasks as needed.
- Performing minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment as required.
- Repairing electrical equipment/systems and control circuits; and replaces faulty electrical equipment
- Experience installing electrical equipment, wiring, and equipment, and replacements
- Experience using a variety of hand and power tools
- Performing preventive maintenance procedures on mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis while keeping daily, weekly, and monthly records
- May operate a computer that controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
- Calibrating and repairing pneumatic systems and other mechanical systems on production equipment to assure optimum performance of that production process.
- Maintaining records of scheduled and performed maintenance procedures.
Required Education & Experience
- 2+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of technical school education and experience.
- Electrical license preferred
- Experience with Plastic Injection Molding or Blow Molding required
Required Skills & Abilities
- Working knowledge of Plastics manufacturing equipment and machinery
- Ability to read schematics and trouble-shoot various pneumatic, hydraulic systems, working knowledge of PLC's and motors
- Knowledge of computer and automated machines.
- Excellent people skills and communication, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with emphasis on safety.
If you would like to learn more about Manufacturing opportunities, contact Darby Absher with gpac at 605.705.4203 via text or call. My team at gpac is working on Manufacturing opportunities all over the USA, please contact me if you would like to talk more about your relocation plans and the opportunities we are currently working on in those areas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Real EstateView all jobs at Gpac