- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gpac just partnered with a rapidly growing company that is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor. This Company has over 65 years of experience! Competitive compensation and looking to hire quickly.
- Ability to lead others
- Attention to detail with a sense of urgency
- Multi-tasking and shifting from one job to the next with confidence
- Supervise, train, and lead the Maintenance Team
- Prepare maintenance schedules and allocate work. Follow up timely to ensure maintenance tasks are completed
- Mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
AddressGrand Island, NE
Real EstateView all jobs at Gpac