Enterprise Software Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ground Floor Opportunity Enterprise Software Sales Representative: *** Hybrid near CHICAGO***
Our client is a software company looking for an Enterprise Software Sales Representative. This client is recognized for creating ERP-integrated solutions for a variety of ERP applications. Their product(s)provide E-Commerce, Credit Card Payments, a Supplier Portal & HR Self-Service solutions. This is an amazing opportunity for a self-starter who thrives on winning deals!
- Generating new leads by cold calling, referrals, events, emails, networking, and more.
- Solid track record of building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Explain the company's platform and how it will help fulfill the clients' needs.
- Able to stay current on products, services, and trends.
- Collaborate with other departments
Qualifications for this position:
- 5+ years of SMB Enterprise Sales experience, preferably in CRM, HCM, Oracle, SAP, SAGE, Or JDE a plus
- Long sales cycle experience (6-12 months)
- SaaS licensing sales a plus
- Demonstrated experience with Fortune 1000 companies
- "Hunter mentality" who excels at generating and closing new sales
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
BusinessView all jobs at Gpac