Customer Service Opening - Construction Industry
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cusomer Service Associate/Dispatcher - Construction Background a Plus!!
- Solicit future orders from customers and enter order into computer system.
- Talk with customers by phone and enter data into computer system.
- Negotiate with customers' acceptable delivery times to prevent lost orders.
- Document customer complaints and forward to Dispatch Manager and/or Sales
- High School Degree and General Education Degree (GED).
- Preferrable three to five years related customer service experience, and/or training or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic computer skills for entering orders.
- Knowledge of the Minneapolis/St. Paul and surrounding areas.
- Communicate in a positive and helpful manner with a variety of customers.
- Ability to read and understand maps
Important to Know:
- 100% on site role in Minnesota - no remote option
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits based on experience
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
*For more information on this opportunity, contact Millisa Reynolds directly at 605.610.4608**
Resumes may be confidentially emailed to email@example.com
Hiring Managers: If you have any hiring need, call or email me to discuss
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Gpac