Commercial Roof sales Estimator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This AWARD WINNING contractor is seeking a ROOFING SERVICE SALES PROFESSIONAL responsible for promoting increased market share in targeted markets while promoting client & community relationships. They are looking for an energetic sales professional to join a team that is expanding quickly! There is plenty of room to advance with upward mobility ranging from management and more. My client has been a leader in the industry for over 30 years and rapidly growing. This is the first time in 5 years my client has had an opportunity to join their team.
They take pride in educating their clients so they can make decisions about their project/s that meet their own objectives. Whether the project is a landmark job, their warehouse, people should feel comfortable that their contractor understands their expectations.
Sales and construction industry experience preferred.
- Lead presentations with executives and business owners
- Cultivate new sales leads to establish business
- Proactively identifying problems and implementing effective solutions
- Partner with the operations and account management teams for optimal customer satisfaction
- Close, activate, and retain relationships with clients
- Construction Management Degree
- Experience in reading and understanding blueprints
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- A 'HUNTER' mentality
- High energy, with a passion for prospecting and building relationships
- Competitive nature
- Self-starter with strong organization & presentation skills
- Competitive wages based on experience
- 2 weeks’ vacation after the first year
- 401k with 10% match
- Excellent bonus program for the entire company
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
This is a sales role, so the ability to speak with protentional clients from the Facility Manager to the President of the company. We are looking for someone who has the highest moral and work ethic.
This company is known for the quality of the work they produce. The manufactures all love them. 75% of the employees have been with them for 10+ years. This is the type of company you want to retire from!
An opportunity like this doesn't come along very often. Call me to have a confidential conversation.
You can email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
AddressKansas City, KS
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac