Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Posted: over a month ago
My Client is a well established, recognized contractor in the Midwest that takes many steps to bid and obtain many challenging projects. They take pride in providing our clients with excellent customer service, as well as delivering our projects on time and within budget. Due to recent controlled growth of the company, we are searching for a hard working traveling superintendent with health care, retail, commercial, hospitality, and other non-residential experience. A Typical work week is Monday-Thursday! Most ALL projects are in the state of Nebraska.
- You will work on-site with a team of field personnel including: project engineers, assistant project managers, and field engineers
- Travel to different project sites
- Work closely on-site with the owners, architects, and subcontractors, while demonstrating exceptional customer-service and integrity
- Establish, coordinate, and maintain all on-site construction project functions
- Ensure that the company safety policies and procedures are followed and maintained at all times
- Attend and participate in any team meetings
- Qualified applicants must have 5+ years of hands-on commercial construction experience & projects from $10 Million and higher
- A proven track record of such experience is mandatory
- Must have experience with technically challenging projects
- Qualified individuals must be able to oversee, lead, and motivate a team of project engineers, field engineers, and other superintendents
- Candidates must have a stable work history
- Applicants must be able to travel to the project sites
- Must be able to work well with others on a team
- Applicants must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Individuals must have strong communication skills
- Must have good attention-to-detail skills
- Applicants must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to meet and exceed the customers expectations
- Strong knowledge of the local market is preferred
- A college degree is not required for this position
- A positive, get-it-done attitude
Motivation, Dependability, and a Strong Work Ethic are all a MUST!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gpac