Chief Executive Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have been tasked by a wonderful Nonprofit with a focus on education related fundraising, compliance, and management. The CEO position requires a dynamic leader who is passionate about directing all aspects of the organization, day-to-day operations, administration and finance, fundraising, development and management of programs, and community relations.
- Responsible for overseeing the overall operation of the Organization by providing leadership, direction, and strategic planning in support of its mission and goals.
- Manage, develop, and support the Board of Directors and related committees in areas such as Board Development, Resource Development, Community Relations, and other areas as needed.
- Serve as the community liaison and spokesperson for the organization in the city or geographic areas served by the organization.
- Leads and directs management and staff in carrying out the key roles and responsibilities to deliver high quality program services.
- Proven ability to develop, organize and manage successful resource development and marketing strategies including annual fundraising events and campaigns, grants, donations, and program related income.
- Ability to strategically lead the organization in developing new and innovative program services to best address the ever-changing needs of the organization and the community.
- At least five years of prior experience in a nonprofit organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
To learn more please contact Ronnie Burd via Phone & Text - 605-799-4857
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
BusinessView all jobs at Gpac