- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have a wide range of Clients that we serve. Those Clients will have a unique combination of geographic, product, industry, and market dimensions. GVO is looking for an individual that would like to understand the needs for their assigned Clients and be an advocate for them to maximize the investment that they have made in their NetSuite account.
The ideal candidate has experience in ERP implementations or practical usage of ERP software through real business experience. They would enjoy the challenge of working through complex business scenarios and the nurturing aspect of a long-term relationship with dedicated customer list. Practical business experience in Supply Chain, Warehouse/Distribution, eCommerce, Light Manufacturing is highly recommended.
If you are a technically minded, business savvy problem solver, who can think quickly and change gears to meet the needs of our growing roster of business clients, then we want to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Works to achieve sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within assigned accounts.
- Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
- Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting, support, or 3rd party applications to uncover all customer needs.
- Responsible for understanding GVO's offerings to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Conducts periodic account calls to identify / develop sales opportunities.
- Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Comfortable interacting with C-level to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals.
- Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and maximizing sales.Grows strong client relationships throughout organizations.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires 5+ years of relevant sales or industry experience.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors (NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics Family, Sage Family, MAS Family, QuickBooks, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and other comparable ERP Solutions) is a solid predictor of success.
- Strong operational, business process and/or accounting experience is desired as it relates to ERP solutions.
- Understanding of business practices as related for any of the following: Accounting (AR, AP, GL, Banking), CRM/Salesforce (Leads, Opportunity, Proposal, Forecasting), Inventory Management, Sales & Purchase Order Management, Marketing Campaigns and Web Presence (ECommerce, Shopping Carts, Websites).
- Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills applicable to C-level interactions.
- Developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders.
- Results-oriented with self-confidence, perseverance, and a high sense of urgency.
- Great attitude, goal driven and team player.
- Creative and resourceful, self-starter that thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values. Common traits that we admire include:
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere and flexible with shifting priorities.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Results driven. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
- Beyond the usual benefits, we offer a competitive compensation package.
goVirutalOffice, LLCWhy Work Here?
We pride ourselves in great customer service, and we know that starts with how we treat our associates. We work hard and play harder.
GoVirtualOffice is an award winning, Top 10 Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider with over 17 years of experience helping companies with the selection, implementation and successfully expand their CRM, ERP, Accounting and Ecommerce solutions.