Position: Production Manager
This is a management position with small team. This managers team is responsible for assisting all General Managers with needs and improvements to Production.
The team will be responsible for working with each building, program by program, create efficiencies and drive business success within check in, sorting, testing, GCA, packaging and put away is completed.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Responsible for making sure that new programs are setup according to direction of Operations Control Center and Planning.
- Responsible for disseminating and monitoring reports established by the Operational Control Center.
- Responsible for identifying need for new reports for Production and feeds Operational Control Center.
- Assess and make recommendations for improved process flows.
- Travel to facilities on a periodic basis for review and training to company standards.
- Create trip reports to give leadership overview of facility status.
- Assist with the of opening new TRG facilities
- AT LEAST 75% travel required.
goTRG is a leader in the implementation and execution of multi-channel and supply chain solutions. The company’s innovative R1 technology powers every touch, movement and decision for the world’s largest companies resulting in superior net margins, controls and sell-through.
goTRG has processed and sold 15 million units with a retail value of over $1 billion in the last year. 100,000 SKU’s are simultaneously listed on 22 marketplaces with a retail value of over $100 million. R1 has collected and curated data for over 4 million UPC’s from over 50 marketplaces in the last year.