gdR is recruiting a Solutions Delivery Manager for one of North America's top startups making international waves with their product that is driving innovation in the IoT space. The company is well-funded with backing from leading US and Canadian VCs and their customers include large enterprise. Given the scale of their customers, the global impact will be significant.
About the Company:
- 60+ employees. Vibrant, motivated team, heavy innovation and engineering environment.
- Downtown Toronto. Well-funded with backing from leading US and Canadian VCs.
- Their customers include large enterprises, who in turn will have their employees and customers use the technology for a wide variety of applications. Given the scale of their customers, the global impact will be significant.
- Compensation package includes highly competitive base salary, limitless vacation, equity (that will undoubtedly be worth something), full benefits + all the perks of a cool startup environment.
The company is expanding quickly and is focused on new product development. They’ve recently launched in key markets and need someone who will help deliver solutions to customers.
You’re the ideal Solutions Delivery Manager if you have:
- Previous project management experience in the professional services industry.
- Previous experience operating in a fixed time delivery model.
- A strong understanding of identity, access management and security.
As the Solutions Delivery Manager here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- Lead the project and program level planning.
- Maintain reports and track progress.
- Identify risk and develop appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
Apply today for the Solutions Delivery Manager role or contact Isra Mohammed, Talent & Client Manager, at isra AT grossmandorland DOT com to learn more.
Founded in 2007, gdR’s objective is to grow the leadership capacity and capabilities of people and companies in the Canadian tech ecosystem through Executive Recruiting, Individual Contributor Level Recruiting and Leadership Coaching & Development.
We’re actively involved in the community by creating opportunities for people to connect and learn from one another e.g. Canadian Tech at Scale (in partnership with Shopify), which brings 120+ engineering leaders.
gdR values inclusion in Canada’s tech ecosystem and partners with employers that provide equal opportunities for individuals from diverse groups. If you’re interested in moving to Canada, although we can’t sponsor you here are some resources to help you with your journey.
Follow gdR on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for updates on new roles in tech.