Provides quality service and information regarding various available products to inbound callers.
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Provide call completion and/or alternate solutions for the caller
- Deal with all customer calls, despite the degree of difficulty, in a courteous and business-like fashion
- Provide excellent quality customer service and do everything possible to resolve matter to caller satisfaction, within client guidelines
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others
- Perform additional duties as required by management
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
High School Diploma or GED is required
No experience necessary
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent customer service experience
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a fast-paced environment, based on limited information
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in dealing with customer information
- Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or abusive customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel and co-workers
- Ability to remain alert and ready to accept calls, even during periods of low call-volume
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to customers
- Ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change
- Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints
- Ability to maintain a well-organized work area
- Must be able to maintain specific level of punctuality and be flexible to work at any time within center hours
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
Why Work Here?
Awesome company culture with opportunities to grow your career!