Resolve delinquent accounts of customers while providing quality customer service on inbound and outbound calls.
- Complies with all specified FDCPA, state and city laws and provisions, as outlined in the GC Services Compliance with FDCPA and State Collection laws Statement, the GCS A/R Training program and the FDCPA Test.
- Makes arrangements with the customers to pay balance in full or set up the best possible arrangements.
- Documents all collection activity in the client/GC system in a concise and accurate manner.
- Corrects any deficiencies or oversights as outlined by U/M or Manager during telephone monitor, file activity, or QA reviews.
- Maintains good public relations.
- Cope with high-stress environment caused by speaking with emotional callers.
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others
- Perform additional duties as required by management
High School Diploma or GED is required
6 months of collections experience or 1 year of customer service experience preferred
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Speak articulately and clearly
- Interpret a constant flow of information
- Listen effectively
- Work with and apply basic mathematical concepts
- Deal with difficult interactions with customers effectively
- Respond to customer inquiries and statements effectively
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
Why Work Here?
Awesome company culture with opportunities to grow your career!