gWorks is a GovTech company, and we help nearly 1,200 small cities and rural counties impact 2,000,000 people with our simple, effective, software suite and value-oriented services. Our products range from financial accounting to GIS to physical asset management (and more!), and they help public leaders ensure budgets are maintained and a city’s infrastructure is cared for so that families and businesses can thrive and remain in small-town America. We have the privilege of serving those who serve all, and we’re good at it.
So, do you want to work for a company where you can have a genuine impact, be passionate about what you do, and work with a great team of people? At gWorks, we get the job done through awesome software and a winning culture (you can find our culture book on our website!). If you're highly driven and want to work at an exciting, fast-growing GovTech company, consider joining the gWorks team. We offer a dynamic work environment, great compensation for you to earn, growth opportunities, benefits, and more for the right candidate.
gWorks is currently seeking a skilled, self-motivated, and energetic Client Success Representative with a proven track record of helping others and problem solving, to be responsible for supporting our clients to be successful with our software and services. The Client Success Representative will be responsible for listening, diagnosing, and solving client issues. Additionally, this individual will be able to coach and train our clients to more confident, knowledgeable, and self-sufficient with our software. The right candidate for this position will be tenacious in being an expert in outstanding customer service and product knowledge.
We’re looking for a curious, intelligent, and disciplined team-player who desires to be a hero every day and is driven to see gWorks’ clients succeed. Those individuals who demonstrate superior merit and discipline in this role will earn opportunities to advance to senior CSR positions, to the role of Client Success Manager, or to other positions within gWorks.
- Troubleshoot and solve incoming issues from clients regarding software, services, and local government operations, and general items.
- Train and coach clients in best practices and knowledge growth in software and services.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism, rapport, and responsiveness with each client in each interaction.
- Consistently meet or exceed all performance metrics.
- Quickly learn new information and technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Be willing to get on the road as needed to provide onsite support, training, and other services.
- Provide feedback to the leadership to support innovative efforts in our software and services.
- Maintain and update client information in the client service software during and after each ticket.
- Maintain data confidentiality.
- Work with leadership and training teams to stay current on software & service knowledge and company policies.
Skills and Experience
- Confident, clear, and dynamic communicator. Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Self-starter capable of staying focused in a client-obsessed and responsive environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively while working independently or with a team.
- Relevant experience in the field of accounting software or local government finance a plus.
- Provable track record of analytical problem-solving, high-quality achievement, and teamwork.
- Experience working in a start-up environment or ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Ability to always remain professional, courteous, and responsive to clients.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and proficiently.
- College degree, business or accounting preferred.
- 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably with software support.
- Working knowledge of accounting and accounting software
- Proficient with Microsoft office products and online business tools.
- General knowledge of PCs, Windows OS, networks, and printers a plus.