gTANGIBLE Corporation Harpers Ferry, WV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Warehouse Specialist
Location: Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
Duties and Responsibilities
The Warehouse Specialist will provide warehouse and logistical support for the US Customs and Border Protection Advance Training Center. Duties include the following:
- Performs inventory screening and control.
- Assists with material acquisition and management.
- Performs forklift operations to include electric, gasoline, and diesel powered forklifts capable of lifting loads weighting less than 30,000 pounds.
- Performs receiving, storing, and assembling for issue, shipment, and distribution, a wide variety of bin and bulk supplies, materials, equipment, and commodities using mechanized, automated, and manual material moving equipment, devices, and systems.
- Performs inventory control of all assigned property. Inventory responsibilities include, but are not limited to receiving, sorting, identifying special uses, warehousing and updating an electronic tracking system.
- Access to the inventory management software and will be responsible for inventorying the supplies stored or moved in the warehouse to determine when a re-order of the items are required along with completing inventory reports.
- Compiles technical and administrative documents for maintaining material accountability.
- Prepares comprehensive reports on material availability.
- Performs routine vehicle maintenance protocols to include scheduling of vehicle maintenance, delivery and retrieval to/from repair facilities, and maintaining an electronic maintenance record.
- Restock shelves upon receipt of merchandise ordered or delivered from offices on the campus.
- Assemble and disassemble racks, shelving and equipment as warehouse needs and configurations change.
- Inventory and tracking of required campus items for Systems, Applications and Products (SAP) and non-SAP items.
- X-raying packages after delivery.
- Receive incoming telephone calls and provide assistance or direct the call as needed.
- Responsible for assisting in daily orderly cleaning of the warehouse.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned in operational support of warehouse operations.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- A High School degree and one (1) year of on-the-job experience, with a desired 2-3 years' experience.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- Skills in oral and written communications and ability to follow oral and written directions to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to perform problem-solving techniques and demonstrate analytical skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and work well with others.
- Ability to organize work and establish priorities.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook.
- Must process a current forklift and man lift certification.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to lift at minimum 50lbs and work outdoors in the elements for long periods of time.
- Ability to successfully work under pressure and in a team environment.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.
AddressHarpers Ferry, WV
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at gTANGIBLE Corporation