Unit Programs Coordinator Support (UPCS) Administrative Professional
gTANGIBLE Corporation Camp Springs, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Contingent
Position Status: Opened Job Requisition on 4/19/21
Position Title: Unit Programs Coordinator Support (UPCS)- Administrative Professional
The UPCS serves as the primary point of contact to the squadron commander/director for all administrative support programs such as task management, health care program, fitness program, safety program, Automated Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) accounts, security program, supply program, civilian timecard program, Defense Travel System (DTS). (Note: Contractors are not the final approval authority for these tasks). Provide monthly programs status report regarding these assigned programs. Directly assists commander/director in management of administrative support program functions.
Location: Camp Springs, MD
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use and prepare documents in accordance with regulations and policies.
- Serve as the resident subject matter expert for all mandated administrative support programs. Ensure unit program compliance with regulations, laws, policies, and squadron commander directives.
- Design effective communication plans to publicize unit program requirements, associated policies, and procedures.
- Serve as a unit liaison to the military and civilian personnel offices.
- Provide accurate and factual information to the commander(s)/director(s), key staff, and customers.
- Establish controls and suspense dates and follows up to ensure that required actions and responses are made within deadlines.
- Perform other clerical and administrative work in support of the office/organization.
- Establish, maintain, control, and update file system accurately to enable quick and efficient retrieval of information.
- Prepare and submit paperwork, such as timesheets, travel orders, file plans, and supply requisitions in a timely manner as coordinated with the unit commander.
- Generate the following reports/forms as required:
- Monthly administrative programs status report regarding assigned programs.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Three years' experience providing administrative supporting DoD administrative support programs. Previous experience working on Commanders Support Staff, highly desired.
- One year experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications/e-mail systems or the equivalent.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.
AddressCamp Springs, MD
BusinessView all jobs at gTANGIBLE Corporation