Standards/Evaluations (Stan/Eval) Administrative Professional
gTANGIBLE Corporation East Granby, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Contingent
Position Status: Opened Job Requisition on 4/19/21
Position Title: Standards/Evaluations (Stan/Eval) Administrative Professional
The Standards and Evaluations Administrative Professional provides administrative support to the Squadron's Chief of Standards and Evaluations. The Stan/Eval AP maintains accountability and control of flight testing materials. The Stan/Eval AP maintains the Unit's Technical Order (TO) library, flying related publications and checklists via the Technical Order Distribution Account (TODA) and Enhanced Technical Information Management System (ETIMS) to ensure all TO, publications and checklist are current, while also performing as the squadron Technical Order Distribution Account (TODA) custodian per T.O. 00-5-1. The Stan/Eval AP also manages the Electronic Flight Bags (EFBs), including software updates, FLIP, T.O.s, local and other flying pubs in accordance with the AFI/AFMAN/DoD Requirements and Chief of Stan/Eval Guidance.
Location: East Granby, CT
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage squadron hard and soft copy libraries of standardized reference materials, as dictated by AFI or local supplement. This can include AFIs, T.O.s, Air Force Tactics Techniques and Procedures Manuals, and Joint Publications. Maintain on-line accounts and distribution accounts with the various agencies required to sustain access to current library materials.
- Maintain Flight Crew Information File (FCIF) and any additional Read File libraries (i.e. OGRF, SRF, SOFRF).
- Ensure all Briefing Room and Mission Planning materials to include local area maps are maintained, Training Rule publications, checklists and Special Interest Items are current and serviceable. Develop standardized briefing room aids as directed by the Chief of Stan/Eval to ensure mission spaces comply with local requirements for posted information and available reference material.
- Perform duties as receiving agent for hard copy delivery of Flight Information Publications (FLIP) and host nation FLIP equivalents.
- Update data in PEX, future equivalent systems to PEX, and locally-developed computer database systems as required.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required.
- Coordinate with training officer to review and update student/permanent party records, folders and grade books per the applicable AFIs: AFI 11-202V2 and AFI 11-2MDS-V2 as well as associated MAJCOM/Installation supplements, and locally-developed guidance.
- Notify crewmembers, scheduling, and unit leadership of upcoming and overdue testing, evaluation, and training requirements via e-mail, telephone or in person.
- Generate the following reports/forms as required:
- Evaluation and testing status and trend data reports.
- Provide data to OGV for standardization evaluation board (SEB) 6 month report.
- AF Form 8, Qualification of Aircrew Qualification.
- Perform testing administrator duties/function for the unit.
- Conduct monthly reviews of those aircrews entering into the first month of evaluation eligibility period.
- Interpret AFIs and provide guidance to personnel assigned to Stan/Eval shops to help track training and readiness status of squadron personnel.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Three years' experience providing administrative supporting DoD administrative support programs. Previous experience working on Commanders Support Staff, highly desired.
- One year experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications/e-mail systems or the equivalent.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.
AddressEast Granby, CT
BusinessView all jobs at gTANGIBLE Corporation