Senior Financial Analyst
- Expired: July 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Contingent
Position Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Provide financial support services to the DHS Finance Resource Management Division /CFO branches and teams: Financial Management & Services Branch, Acquisition Support Branch, Budget Formulation Team, Budget Execution Team, and Budget Reporting Team.
Location: Washington, DC
Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as Project Manager for a team of 11 financial analyst, travel analyst and administrators.
- Plans, facilitates, and supports complex methodology development and evaluation, business process re- engineering, identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, and organizational development.
- Evaluate, document, and improve current business processes and reporting.
- Remediate weaknesses in the processes, data and reporting in the current financial management systems.
- Accept and establish reimbursable agreements and accounts.
- Conduct on-going reviews of reimbursable accounts.
- Reconcile reimbursable accounts with trading partners.
- Resolve financial discrepancies with trading partners.
- Close out reimbursable accounts.
- Develop reimbursable budget authority estimates.
- Maintain reimbursable accounting standard operating procedures.
- Develop formulation documentation.
- Develop formulation replies to Office.
- Develop CBJB documentation.
- Maintain CBJB/IPBS files.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor's of Science or Arts Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics. Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA) preferred.
- 10 or more years in budget formulation and National Intelligence Program (NIP) budgeting.
- Experience projecting and analyzing the potential effects of budgetary actions on program viability and the attainment of program objectives.
- Experience providing long-range analysis of the potential effects of budgetary actions on national economic, social, and political objectives.
- Experience providing recommendations for improvements in order to meet program objectives.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at gTANGIBLE Corporation