- Posted: over a month ago
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Open
Position Status: Opened Job Requisition on 2/23/22
Position Title: Project Manager
Project Manager supporting contract for US Coast Guard Base National Capital Region (NCR). Services required include IMS management support, program management support, communication management support, meeting management support, document management support, risk management support, change coordination support and reporting support.
Location: Washington, DC
Security Clearance Level: Favorable Tier 1 investigation and FBI Fingerprints with Favorable Results
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the COR via telephone between the hours of 0700 and 1600 EST, Monday through Friday, and shall respond to a request for discussion or resolution of technical problems within 2 hours of notification.
- Ensure Contractor employees understand and abide by Department of Homeland Security established rules, regulations and policies concerning safety and security
- Provide a monthly progress report to the Contracting Officer and COR via electronic mail
- Provide program coordination, program support services, business process improvement analysis, research, and process support for Base NCR
- Provide support in developing and maintaining processes and means to support tracking, integration, and oversight of high priority projects to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations and provide support in gauging project benefits and return on investment.
- Track and risk management to ensure projects stay on schedule.
- Responsible for meeting project schedule and performance objectives; implements operational mission, and conducts requirements and information analysis, as well as cost-benefit analysis.
- Assists client in achieving all stated objectives and for ensuring quality and accuracy of deliverables.
- Coordinates the work efforts of multiple projects surrounding a common program objective to ensure timely problem resolution and total customer satisfaction.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree (engineering, business management or project management) and a minimum of 10 years experience in a relevant field (program/project management, facilitation, program management toolset implementation, organization transformational efforts, and standing-up of new programs) or a MA/MS degree and a minimum of 7 years experience in a relevant field.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience in direct support of the US Coast Guard, Government Agencies supporting defense, Homeland Security, or law enforcement missions.
- Certification as Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Proficient use of USCG Enterprise Tools, such as Coast Guard Electronic Project Management (EPM) in the performance of Project Management.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.
ConstructionView all jobs at gTANGIBLE Corporation