Program Analyst Joint F35
- Posted: over a month ago
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Contingent
Position Status: Opened Job Requisition on 11/17/2020
Position Title: Program Analyst Joint F35
Provide support to the J-35 Joint Program Office's critical mission of developing, deploying and sustaining the next generation strike fighter aircraft on a global scale.
Location: Arlington, VA
Security Clearance Level: Secret/SAR
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support APD for Development Teams in analyzing system performance, contract performance, cost performance, EVM analysis, risk analysis, and schedule analysis.
- Support Teams in developing business case assessments, program plans, and process improvement projects.
- Support Teams for special projects and program analyst surge workloads.
- Assists in the coordination efforts regarding programmatic, technical, and sustainment areas, including program management, systems engineering, personnel management, scheduling, risk management, contracting, acquisition, budgeting/funding, configuration management, integration, testing, life cycle logistics..
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Master's Degree in a related discipline or a Bachelor's Degree plus 14 years additional relevant work experience
- Experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management; and a minimum of 6 years of recent work experience related to analysis and planning; there must be at least four 4 years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis; and there must be two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development
- At least three (3) years in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP). Mid-Level is two (2) years
- Knowledge of the principles, policies, and practices of system acquisition to plan, organize, and coordinate critical aspects of the development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems, subsystems, and equipment.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations for the development of contracts and contract modifications required for the acquisition of logistics supportability products.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, schedules, and DoD reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge of Service and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series), to include DoD Instruction (DoDI) 5000.2, DoD Directive (DODD) 5530.03, and the International Cooperation in Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (IC in AT&L) Handbook
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.
BusinessView all jobs at gTANGIBLE Corporation