gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type:Full Time
Position Title:Intelligence Research Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
The Intelligence Research Specialist supports the Region 4 Federal Protective Service (FPS) Investigative Branch and senior staff by assisting in the collection, analysis, and dissemination of critical and sensitive operational information. Tasks include supporting a variety of research, analytical, technical, and administrative functions for substantive organizational programs and support activities. The contract employee must be able to apply generally accepted research and analysis principles to diverse tasks and be able to clearly and effectively communicate resulting information to all levels of staff. Duties include the following:
- Prepare all-source intelligence products to support the Investigative Branch.
- Establish and maintain systematic, cross-referenced intelligence records and files.
- Assist in determining the significance and reliability of incoming information.
- Assist in the research, analysis, and evaluation of intelligence holdings to determine changes in capabilities, vulnerabilities, and probable courses of action.
- Provide administrative support with proof-reading intelligence reports and in consolidating them into customer-required format.
- Storing and retrieving intelligence data using computers.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of two years in the Intelligence Research specialty, with a desired experience level of five years.
- A thorough knowledge of the subject matter and a working knowledge of briefings and interpretive techniques.
- A complete knowledge of specialized research, intelligence, collection and dissemination techniques and sources, and the ability to produce instructions and manuals with minimum direction.
- The ability to analyze and evaluate raw data in a geographical or functional area of expertise to produce finished intelligence reports under general supervision.
- Intelligence experience in multiple subject areas, such as:
- Critical infrastructure identification, prioritization, and protection.
- Crime reporting and offense types and coding.
- Criminal Investigations.
- Borders and Immigration.
- Drug trafficking and related violence.
- The movement of firearms and other contraband.
- Illicit financial activities.
- The security of U.S. Borders.
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) issues.
- Weapons Proliferation and Technology Transfer and Health issues.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.