Director Acquisition and Integration (DA&I) Program Manager
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Open
Position Title: Director Acquisition and Integration (DA&I) Program Manager
Provides program management support to the F-35 JPO Director Acquisition and Integration (DA&I) in managing JPO functions as they relate to business operations, foreign compliance, process improvement, cost, requirements, and acquisition.
Location: Arlington, VA
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
- Governance - support DA&I in leading Joint Program Review (JPR) & Executive Steering Group (ESG).
- 2 Business Operations - support DA&I in managing acquisition documents, the Defense Acquisition Executive Summary (DAES), Selected Acquisition Report (SAR), CPARS, and JPO Issuances.
- Assist DA&I in managing procurement and enterprise procurement metrics.
- Provide program management and analysis support in Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR), enterprise earned value, data rights strategy, Integrated Product (IP), and the POM or Performance Based Regulation (PBR) process.
- Assist DA&I in Procurement Process and Product Management Team (PMT) management, small business contracting and management, scheduling (e.g. the Enterprise Integrated Master Schedule [IMS]), and enterprise risk management.
- Assist DA&I in managing the PMO Integration Council (PIC).
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Science, Engineering, Business Management or related discipline and 6 years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline, in weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management; and a minimum of 4 years out of 6 of recent work experience related to analysis and planning. At least 2 years in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP). May substitute an Associates Degree with 10 years of experience.
- Leadership experience in US Service-related military operations or defense acquisition program management related to weapons system acquisition, employment and life cycle management.
- Knowledge in DoD Instruction (DoDI) 5000.2(Operation of the Defense Acquisition System),DoD Directive (DODD) 5530.03 (International Agreements), and the International Cooperation in Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (IC in AT&L) Handbook.
- Provide subject matter expertise to support F-35program in delivering the weapons system.
- Assist with task support of acquisitions, financial management, risk management, systems engineering, total ownership cost determination, acquisition coordination, and communications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles, policies, and practices of system acquisition to plan, organize, and coordinate critical aspects of the development, production, and deployment of systems, subsystems, and equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the system equipment life-cycle phases and the documentation, analyses, and reviews associated with those phases.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.
gTANGIBLE CorporationArlington, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.