- Expired: November 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Contingent
Position Status: Opened Job Requisition on 2/27/22
Position Title: Communication Specialist
Communication Specialist supporting contract for US Coast Guard Base National Capital Region (NCR). Services required include IMS management support, program management support, communication management support, meeting management support, document management support, risk management support, change coordination support and reporting support.
Location: Washington, DC
Security Clearance Level: Favorable Tier 1 investigation and FBI Fingerprints with Favorable Results
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the organization in developing strategies, tactics, and communications methods and processes to effectively inform key audiences about changes, create buy-in, and gain understanding, with the goal of increasing stakeholder engagement.
- Support the development of strategic communication plans for achieving strategic goals and objectives.
- Identify and facilitate strategies using various methods and tactics to advance communication opportunities between the various stakeholders and initiatives where interdependencies are critical to ensure success.
- Employ tactical methodologies to educate relevant Coast Guard audiences about new or existing capabilities and initiatives.
- Work with leadership to identify key projects and develop Communication Action Plans (CAP).
- Provide recommendations for each step of the outreach process (ALCOAST, briefings, brochures, fact sheets, newsletters, internal announcements, etc.). In each of these efforts, the contractor will be consistent with the strategic intent and mission.
- Understand the Coast Guard communication approval process.
- Facilitate meetings and working group sessions and assist in organizing, coordinating and executing meetings. In support of tasking requirements, facilitators and facilities may be required for workshop based sessions (e.g., collaborative requirements generation).
- Provide the full range of technical writing and editorial support including: copying, formatting, proofing, and editing services.
- Support the government in activities involved with Organizational Planning/Improvement/Support, Change Management Planning and Implementation as it relates to the operation and logistical support of BNCR and CGHQ.
- Develop, document, and present a Change and Configuration Management processes that includes defining how changes to the organization and business services documented in the repository will be used by the governance process to evaluate proposed changes.
- Assist the CG to prioritize competing logistics (asset management) initiatives and determine their strategic alignment with the specific intention of reducing capacity while maintaining capability in the area resource execution.
- Provide research and data gathering and organize this data and use it as supporting documentation to complete reports and briefing tools.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Seven years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree with five years of relevant experience developing, writing and editing manuals, reports, training materials or other types of documentation for various audiences; designing technical or promotional materials; researching subject matter information; developing proof reach guidelines for accuracy of interpretation and grammar.
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in direct support of the US Coast Guard, Government Agencies supporting defense, Homeland Security, or law enforcement missions.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.
BusinessView all jobs at gTANGIBLE Corporation
Get fresh Corporate Communication Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.