Assistant Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Contingent
Position Status: Opened Job Requisition on 2/27/22
Position Title: Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager supporting contract for US Coast Guard Base National Capital Region (NCR). Services required include IMS management support, program management support, communication management support, meeting management support, document management support, risk management support, change coordination support and reporting support.
Location: Washington, DC
Security Clearance Level: Favorable Tier 1 investigation and FBI Fingerprints with Favorable ResultsDuties and Responsibilities
- Ensure Contractor employees understand and abide by Department of Homeland Security established rules, regulations and policies concerning safety and
- Provide program coordination, program support services, business process improvement analysis, research, and process support for Base
- Provide support in developing and maintaining processes and means to support tracking, integration, and oversight of high priority projects to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations and provide support in gauging project benefits and return on
- Track and risk management to ensure projects stay on
- Responsible for meeting project schedule and performance objectives; implements operational mission, and conducts requirements and information analysis, as well as cost-benefit
- Assists client in achieving all stated objectives and for ensuring quality and accuracy of
- Coordinates the work efforts of multiple projects surrounding a common program objective to ensure timely problem resolution and total customer
- Four years of relevant experience with an Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree with three years of experience, Master's Degree with one year of experience, or five years of experience in lieu of a degree experience with project management assistance including execution, coordination and tracking multiple projects.
- Ability to conduct research and analysis of technical data and ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Certification as Project Management Professional (PMP) is highly desired.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.
TechnologyView all jobs at gTANGIBLE Corporation