fusionZONE Automotive is an award-winning website provider and digital marketing agency. We pride ourselves on having an extremely talented team providing high-tech and high-touch solutions for our 750+ clients. We are a Google Premier Partner specializing in website development, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and pay-per-click ads.
We’re looking for our next Director of SEM/PPC to drive growth in our emerging digital agency. You will be responsible for managing the entire SEM/PPC group and achieving high-growth financial targets through testing, optimizing, and implementing a wide range of digital marketing campaigns, sales support, product development and internal and external education.
Success in this role involves providing strategic and technical insight, owning best practices and optimization strategies and providing recommendations for Search, Display, Video and Social, as well as growth of the business and development of your staff.
This is a key role for the company. You have the opportunity to make a big difference and be recognized for it.
What you'll be doing...
- Grab the reins of our existing operations and business unit and take it to new levels of growth and profitability.
- Oversee development and creation of best practices and processes.
- Identify and capture new growth opportunities within SEM (campaign spend).
- Identify, investigate and resolve campaign performance issues and opportunities with the team – adjusting bids, writing and testing ad copy, expanding keywords, optimizing landing pages, re-allocation of budget across channels, etc.
- Constantly and rigorously analyze campaign performance to capitalize on optimization opportunities.
- Use Google Analytics and other SEM tools to track and optimize performance.
- Stay on top of industry changes, algorithm updates and their impacts to our customers.
- Manage and develop key vendor relationships.
- Own the quality and work product of your department - contribute to continuous improvement projects regarding processes and quality standards.
- Be a motivation leader – lead by example, train/encourage/mentor team members, provide timely and actionable feedback, champion and facilitate change in a positive manner.
- Test and learn, test and learn, test and learn...
- Lead your team to victory!
What we're looking for...
- An over-achiever with proven success in executing paid media campaigns with highly profitable growth.
- Someone who values entrepreneurship, ownership and risk taking in a start-up like environment.
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience with SEM – including building, optimizing, and analyzing paid campaigns across various marketing channels including Google Search, Google Display, Bing and Yahoo.
- An exceptional leader that loves managing small, highly-motivated teams; at least 2-3 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written – developing strong client relationships and maintaining effective communication across the team.
- Great analytical skills and confidence making data-based decisions.
- Someone that thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment and is self-motivated.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience in early stage or private equity backed businesses
- Competitive salary (with the ability to earn more if you hustle)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Time Off & Paid Vacation
- Company Events and Socials
- Walking distance to awesome restaurants and cafes