fusionZONE Automotive is an award-winning, website provider and full-service digital marketing agency. We take pride in having an extremely talented team that provides high-tech and high-touch solutions for our clients.
We are looking for our next Paid Search/PPC Specialist addition to the team! PPC Specialists are a critical part of our Digital Marketing team. They can provide the edge and the differentiator from our competition. PPC Specialists setup, actively monitor and optimize ad campaigns. PPC Specialists effectively communicate with internal team members and directly with customers – always leaving them with a “Wow, they know their stuff and are on top of my campaigns!”.
We’re looking for a key hire(s) to help build and shape this team and get us to the next level. If you are proactive and can help ensure we are implementing best practices in the industry and can keep us at the forefront of innovation, we want to hear from you! This position is remote/work from home, so accountability and being a self-starter and self-motivated is essential for success.
What you’ll be doing:
· Creating and optimizing ad campaigns, maximizing conversions for our customers.
· Analyze information quickly and make data-driven decisions to adjust budget spend.
· Effectively summarize and communicate campaign performance information directly to customers.
· Utilize reporting, analytics and trend tools such as Google AdWords, Analytics and Tag Manager.
· Proactively identify key value-adds, insights, and recommendations for your accounts.
· Resolve any campaign issues, providing effectively and timely solutions.
· Research latest digital marketing and paid search trends.
· Work collaboratively with other internal groups – including Social Media, SEO, Performance Management, Support and Sales teams.
What we’re looking for:
· At least 2 years proven work experience with Paid Search/PPC.
· Experience with PPC systems and tools.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
· Organized and able to meet deadlines consistently.
· Ability to prioritize among competing tasks and shift gears quickly when needed.
· Self-motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
· Excellent communication skills, great with people, good phone presence.
· Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, solution oriented.
· Can-do attitude a must!
· Experience in the automotive industry, preferred.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Paid Vacation, Flexible Work Hours