Account Executive with Association Experience
- Expired: October 27, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company seeking a talented Account Executive with experience in the Non-Profit association industry. This is an opportunity to lead and grow a sales and marketing department at a growing, fast-paced global organization.
The account executive will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain knowledge of current association market conditions. This individual will work closely with product development, delivery, and finance to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization.
This role will grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to our 200+ existing clients.
Salary for this role is up to $250k OTE
Location: 100% remote with about 20% travel
- Identify and prospect for new potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research, build, and maintain relationships with new clients.
- Deliver approaches and pitches that speak to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that campaigns are effectively executed
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Lead creation and distribution of content marketing materials - videos, blogs, podcasts, webinars
- Own and execute email campaigns, topics, key messages, and calendar
- Identify and support public relations and media outreach as needed
- Collaborate with management, partners, and consultants on the development of the organization-wide brand platform, communication strategies, and key messages
- Identify, measure, and report success against organizational goals and across all channels
- 2+ years Experience in a the association industry
- At least 2+ years of sales and marketing within a growing, fast-paced technology environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field
- Experience in an AMS or CRM implementation business
- Experience with Salesforce or Salesforce-based or related products is strongly preferred
- Selling Professional services within a technology business
- Deep knowledge and relationships in Association/non-profit space
- Experience in SaaS within a technology or consulting firm
- Experience collaborating on web design and content production
What we Offer:
- Health (PPO) dental & vision plan 100% covered for employee
- Long/Short-term disability insurance 100% covered for employee
- Life and AD&D insurance 100% covered for employee
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- Complimentary refreshments in the office
- Access to the fitness centre at Headquarters
- 17 days of paid vacation increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leave
- Modern office with a flexible working area
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy firm with a highly motivated staff. This job will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priority.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
FusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at fusionSpan