flaik works with over 35 of the top ski schools in North America to make their lives simpler, smarter and better.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you’ll be a critical player in ensuring that our schools become simpler, smarter, better by using the flaik ski school management platform. You’ll be responsible for developing a deep understanding of each of our partners operations, assessing their needs, and delivering training and support materials to help them meet these needs. You’ll be responsible for crafting and updating resources, such as knowledge base articles, product documentation, and product videos as well as hosting online training and webinars.
Customer Relationship Management
- Work directly with ski schools and their teams to implement and operate the flaik platform.
- Work with our ski school partners to figure out how to maximize the use of the flaik platform to grow their business, enhance their reputation and take care of their staff.
- Work with our designers, developers and operations teams to make sure that features for upcoming releases deliver for our partners and address their needs.
- Be involved with product roadmap discussions by being the voice of the customer and outlining better outcomes for ski school partners with product, feature or process improvements.
- Work with our ski school partners to resolve support issues, such as answering questions about using the product, helping setup products, responding to bug, feature requests, and other suggestions/thoughts from customers.
- Work with the product team when appropriate to help solve support cases with excellence.
- Manage ski school partners expectation for feature enhancement and/or change requests.
- Create tools that help resorts find the answers they are looking for more quickly, such as training, documents, knowledge base articles and help documentation.
- Bring your perspective and learning’s back to the service team to help improve processes.
Skills and Expertise
- Love working with people and solving problems
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- 1-3 years customer service and/or technology experience (or just impress us if you’re looking for a start - experience is good, we think personality and attitude is better)
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to understand pain points and empathize with our customers.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Experience with ski industry is going to be a plus but isn’t a deal breaker.
Why work at flaik?
We’re full time specialist in making ski school management simpler, smarter, better. We’re a product company, meaning we focus on delivering outcomes and benefits rather than shiny features which don’t help our customers.
We believe in being the one stop shop for ski schools which means delivering tools that enable instructors, managers and directors to spend more time their guests. We’ve been in the industry since 2008 and work with some of the best ski schools in North America. We are active sponsors of the Mountain Tech Symposium and NSAA (National Ski Areas or America) conferences as we believe in supporting the environment and communities which make our business a reality.
Working with flaik means SIMPLER tools driving SMARTER decisions to build BETTER ski schools - powered by an engine that has the PEOPLE we work with, the PLACES we play, and the PLANET we stand on at its core.