1. Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end-user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
2. Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems, and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
3. Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end-user equipment hardware and software
4. Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Minimum education and experience level: High School/GED with seven (7) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate's degree and five (5) years of experience.
1. Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting VTC devices and systems
2. Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics
3. Able to manage time and priorities effectively
4. Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
5. Proficient in working with end-users remotely
6. Familiar with Active Directory security and policies
7. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
8. Outstanding communication skills to relate to team members and support workers
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI polygraph
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a variety of unique benefits!
PTO: Our variable PTO plan lets you decide the amount that's best for you. Choose as few as 2 weeks or as much as 6 weeks.
Holidays: 10 annually
401k: 5% Company match; fully-vested from Day 1
Quarterly Bonus: Totaling 2.5% of your base salary annually
Training Budget: Up to $5,250 annually
Cell Phone/Internet Allowance: Monthly reimbursement up to $75
Gym/Health Club Membership: Monthly reimbursement up to $50
Personal Technology Allowance: Up to $500 annually
Logo Wear: $100 annually
Health Insurance: Provided through CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Three plans to choose from - HMO, PPO, HSA. FiveTwelve covers 80% of the premium for employees and their dependents.
Dental and Vision Insurance: Provided through CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield. FiveTwelve covers 100% of the premium for employees and their dependents.
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability: FiveTwelve pays 100% of the premium
Referral Bonus: Up to $10,000 for fully-cleared referrals
* TS/SCI with Polygraph Required*