Hybrid Network Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growing and very stable company has an immediate need for a Network Engineer. In this role, you will work in a hybrid Cisco / Meraki shop focusing on project-type work along with working as a top-level escalation point and troubleshooter. In this role, various duties include a firewall upgrades, continuing to go to Nexus 9K (replacing the core), and more. This a great company offering primarily remote work, competitive base salaries and benefits, and a great work/life balance in a very stable, growing industry.
- Strong experience around Wi-FI, VPN Tunnels, firewalls, and routers/switches.
- 5+ years of Cisco Nexus platform, routers, switches, Firewalls use Palo Alto), and FatPipe Load Balancers.
- Additional experience includes strong troubleshooting of computers, WiFi, some VOIP.
- Preferences: Azure Cloud is a plus if you understand it; CCNA; CCNP; Strong firewall experience is a plus --> can build funnels and create policy rules for firewalls. Consistently have projects around firewalls. Comes in waves.
- Plus - any Windows system-related work to assist with additional projects as needed. This role is strictly networking BUT you can get into systems-based projects to help from time to time.
Get fresh Senior Network Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.