- $20 to $24 Hourly
AP Clerk – Smyrna
firstPRO360 is seeking an AP Clerk for a permanent opening in Smyrna! The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of AP experience, specifically, ACH and vendor experience.
Office: 5 days in office (7am - 4pm) or (8am - 5pm)
Selling points: Christmas bonus offered, not a strong corporate feel - operate like a family owned business, can wear jeans, opportunity for growth, great work/life balance (life matters take priority), friendly and outgoing staff
Background: Standard 7 year criminal and 5 panel drug screen
This position is responsible for components of the company’s accounts payable process and general compliance. This position will also share in various light accounting duties to be assigned according to demonstrated proficiencies.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Processing of inventory receipt/invoices which includes reconciliation of cost, discrepancies and categorization of other charges/credits (freight, damage allowances & discounts)
- Reconcile vendor statements to ensure all invoices are received and processed for payment timely in order to receive prompt pay discounts.
- GL coding and entry of non-inventory, general expenses.
- Provide back-up to AP Specialist duties as needed in regard to check runs.
- Assist department personnel and vendors with questions involving purchase orders and payments.
- Review A/P aging with operations on a monthly basis.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to execute with a high degree of accuracy.
- Provide and maintain a high level of customer service both internally and externally.
- Coordinate with all divisions within the company to identify and maintain compliance needs.
- File required compliance reports as necessary
- 2 years of Accounts Payable and/or Compliance experience preferred
- ACH and vendor experience
- Customer service experience a plus
- Basic understanding of purchase orders and accounts payable process
- Ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Advanced skills level in MS applications preferred
Our success is built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization
FirstPRO 360 prides itself on providing Best-In-Class service to the companies and candidates we partner with daily.
firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in. Our success is built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization.
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.