Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
- 16 days ago
fairlife, LLC is a Chicago-based dairy company that creates great-tasting, nutrition-rich and value-added products to nourish consumers.
With more than $1B in annual retail sales, fairlife’s growing portfolio of delicious, lactose-free, real dairy products includes: fairlife® ultra-filtered milk; Core Power® High Protein Shakes, a sports nutrition drink to support post-workout recovery; fairlife® nutrition plan™, a nutrition shake to support the journey to better health.
A wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola company, fairlife, LLC has been recognized by both Fast Company and Nielsen for its industry leading innovation.
The company is driven by its values of caring for people, the animals that supply us with milk, and the planet. By providing nourishing products, implementing stringent care standards for animals, and stewarding efficient operations and responsible packaging, fairlife, LLC puts a focus each day on making a positive impact for all.
To learn more about fairlife and its complete line of products, please visit fairlife.com.
The fairlife team is looking for a self-motivated Senior IT Engineer to provide critical wired and wireless network support to both enterprise and OT networks. The ideal team member will enjoy working both independently and in teams of brilliant people from across our organization to ensure IT assets are delivering the reliability, performance, and value necessary to support a fast growth business.
- Provide onsite and remote infrastructure administration and support in a 24x7 manufacturing operation for both IT and OT systems
- Ensure continuous operation through proactive planning, maintenance, and monitoring of critical IT and MES systems across multiple sites
- Design, setup, troubleshoot, and resolve complex issues related to Nutanix virtualization, Veeam Backup, Microsoft Server OS, and Microsoft Azure
- Provide technical support for platforms including Microsoft Azure AD, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft AD
- Effectively communicate and coordinate IT activities and issue resolution with key stakeholders
- Provide expertise and guidance on technical designs and project planning
- Ensure implementation of IT security best practices to identify and close vulnerabilities
- Administer, maintain, and optimize compute and storage infrastructure on prem and in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Create and maintain detailed systems documentation, backup and recovery procedures, and other standard IT processes
- Participate in multiple business projects and provide technical expertise and support as needed
- Ensure established IT processes are adhered to and KPI’s are accurately tracked and reported
- Evaluate and make expert recommendations for improvements to IT platforms, architecture, and capabilities to ensure appropriate service levels, performance, and cost of ownership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work experience, MCSE preferred
- Experience installing, configuring, and managing Microsoft Server
- 5+ years of experience with Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure Cloud, and Microsoft 365
- Solid understanding of cloud concepts including domain registration, DNS, SSL certificates, email flow, spam filtering, and Microsoft Exchange
- Scripting (PowerShell) knowledge to automate tasks and deployments
- Intermediate knowledge of enterprise technologies including: TCP/IP, routing, Virtualization, SAN/NAS, and Microsoft SQL
- Experience managing file-level and image-level backup solutions
- Demonstrate professional behavior when communicating and working with members, vendors and/or customers. Promotes effective communication and interaction among departments
- Clearly and concisely expresses professional opinions with supporting rationale
- Ability to train and mentor junior level administrators in technical complexities of assigned work, recommend changes in procedures, and operate with substantial latitude for non-reviewed actions and decisions
- Must possess the ability to develop project plans and coordinate projects
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience or familiarity with the following a plus: Azure Cloud Automation, Nutanix & VMWare Virtualization
working conditions and physical requirements:
- Standard office hours and shared on-call duties for off hours
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
food safety requirements:
- Notify supervision of any repairs or adjustments that are required that may affect product quality or food safety.
- Understand, observe, and comply with the handling and usage of the color-coded container policy while in the Production Areas.
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Company, Customer and/or Government requirements/standards as prioritized by the Company.
- Ability to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the ingredients, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product in terms of Food Safety and Quality issues until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- In the event of absence, another employee with the same skill level will assume the duties and responsibilities as required.
position location: Coopersville, MI
reports to: IT Infrastructure and Services Manager
travel requirements: 10%
fairlife, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All qualified applicants and employees will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
In addition to its nondiscrimination commitment, the Company will also provide reasonable accommodation of qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company. If you have a disability and would like to request accommodation in order to apply for a position with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at fairlife, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?