eqHR is proud to recruit for a local manufacturing Company in the automotive sector based out of Montebello, California!
This role is ideal for someone who is fact-based and data-driven. Ready to work as a change agent who will have a meaningful impact for a Company that prides itself on learning from mistakes and pushing for continuous improvement in a high energy, fun, team-based working environment.
Katzkin is the nation’s premier designer and manufacturer of professionally installed, factory-fit custom leather interiors for your car or truck. The company operates in a fast-paced environment, with rapid manufacturing of custom and standard products available for more than 3,000 vehicle interiors. Katzkin has worked to position itself as a consumer brand and has led the industry in designing leather interiors that match the personality of vehicles while providing consumers with choices that enable them to personalize interiors.
Responsible for company capacity planning based on overall sales projections and daily orders received, develop daily and weekly production schedules to ensure that production processes run balanced, resources are properly utilized and deliveries are met.
They are part of the supply chain group and work closely with customer service, materials and purchasing to assure the flow of finish good production and raw materials support the plan and adequate to changing customer demands
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze daily and weekly orders received and make production assignment by plant, based on plants capacities, capabilities, constraints and company guidelines
- Generate weekly and daily a balance production plan to meet customer requirements and use manufacturing resources effectively
- Work with Customer service, production, and supply chain group to create an adequate plan for changes
- Monitors production output, on-time delivery and report the result to the organization as defined
- Notify relevant parties of upcoming schedules and potential issues, generate options, and work to develop tactical actions to keep Operations on schedule
- Develop efficient, accurate, and timely schedule adjustments
- Metric development to demonstrate process accountability, stability, and improvement
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing, Operations, or Industrial Engineering
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- Experience on Process Capacity and capability, bottlenecks, theory of constraints, change over and production flow
- Lean manufacturing and/or production process understanding
- Understand supplier, warehousing and Logistic concepts
- Able to work with data and mathematical concepts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Project, and Access
- Active listener, open to implementing ideas and open to other ideas
- Ability to work and communicate well with others in a team environment
- Structured, organized and detail-oriented