- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Experiential Sales Representative
Our Sales Representatives are responsible for communicating with clients, prospecting new leads and developing relationships, working with project managers, designers, and various skilled team members to bring the ideas and needs of clients to life. They are expected to achieve annual sales goals set by the sales department leads. The ideal candidate will be a multifaceted and flexible sales individual who is able to work both in-house and out in the field with individuals from a wide range of industries and walks of life. They will be responsible for building connections with current and potential clients in our community and across the US and should be able to sell a wide range of products based on the client’s needs. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience with commission sales, will possess excellent customer service skills and will have the ability to establish rapport and close sales.
eps-DOUBLET has been creating amazing print, event, and experiential marketing assets out of Denver for the last 3 decades, and we pride ourselves on being the experts on bringing our client’s visions to life! Our company originated in the print world with the US Winter Olympics, and we pride ourselves on being able to produce just about any print material you can imagine. As we have grown, we have expanded our capabilities to include the design and fabrication of custom event assets, pop-up shops, tents, banners, flags, table covers, signage, customized shipping containers and vehicles, and so much more! We make the stuff you’ve seen, for brands you know, with service you’ll love.
- Develops and maintains relationships with potential and existing clients. Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Cold calling and emailing to source new clients required. Must also be comfortable prospecting face to face.
- Develops and implements strategies for the company sales network.
- Responsible for closing deals and assisting Accounting with processing any required payments, deposits, etc.
- Applies knowledge of the field and product features to match various products to the needs of the client.
- Answers inquiries from clients and offers solutions concerning products, their uses, and the industry at large.
- Provides information, quotes, and other bid specifications to clients. Must work with Purchasing/Estimating for pricing on all custom work, must be comfortable requesting and working within a client’s budget.
- Negotiates prices, terms of sales, service agreements, prepares contracts, and submits orders.
- Collaborates with purchasing department, logistics, managers, and other staff to confirm orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale. Responsible for customer follow-up.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Utilizes the company software to maintain detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems. Periodically prepares and reports results, status of accounts, and leads to the Director of Sales using the company the CRM.
- Must be able to meet and/or exceed an established sales quota set by management.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills over the phone and in-person when interacting with clients and potential clients.
- Must be comfortable prospecting new clients via phone, email, and in-person techniques.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Must be able to track potential leads, ongoing leads, and existing customers for continued touch-bases and follow-ups.
- Must be able to manage project assets, communication, and customers under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to manage customer expectations of company capabilities and help guide them to the best solutions for their needs based on company competencies.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with 3+ years of experience in commission sales.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Must be a team player and able to take constructive coaching effectively.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be able to accurately enter data into various systems including Excel and custom company software.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients both new and existing.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to work both in-house generating leads and must be able to go into the local community to connect with local businesses.
- Walking for prolonged periods and standing for prolonged periods at trade shows and other events may be required
- Some crouching, crawling, and climbing to survey custom assets may be required at times.
- Occasional site visits will be required.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds at times.
- Travel to meet with clients or potential clients will be required on occasion
We believe in factoring in experience, education, skills, and knowledge into our pay consideration. Analysis of these attributes for each candidate may result in starting pay to be below or above the posted annual range.
Proud EO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you want to join us, we can't wait to hear from you!
12900 E Smith RoadAurora, CO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?