employHER Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Software EngineerAbout The Role
We are looking for a senior engineer on our software team. This team is responsible for software throughout our product offerings, including our pizza lines, web services, and mobile devices. Being in a startup environment, we are agile and aim to develop high quality software, backed by testing . Being part of the software team, this means you will own the development from start to end.Responsibilities
- Design, code, implement, test, and deploy software services
- Ensure scalability and maintainability through application development Architect, manage, and secure hardware, mobile, and web applications.
- Continue to build out and enhance our CI/CD pipeline for smooth and safe production releases via automated testing and verification
- Verify and ensure performance and correctness of systems in response time and throughput Design and maintain database schema for large scale and performant services
- Participate in peer reviews and testing and contribute to automated test suites and in design reviews for new features, products, and systems
- Participate in an on-call rotation (2nd Tier)
- Coding experience in server-side programming languages (e.g. Go, Python, Java) as well as database languages (SQL)
- Coding experience in Front-end user applications, and building UX/UI specific interfaces with web based technology frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue.
- Experience developing, managing and troubleshooting highly available distributed systems Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Deep understanding of customer needs and passion for customer success Interest in performance tuning, concurrency, and security
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience working hands on with custom hardware devices Experience with React and D3.js
- Experience with building applications from the ground up, backend and front-end. Experience with agile, Atlasssian process, and database architecture
TechnologyView all jobs at employHER