Epic Certified Grand Central Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a remote position.
Ellit Groups is a woman, minority owned, "World-class" Healthcare Information Technology consulting services firm certified by WBENC. We are a team of seasoned operational leaders who have been responsible for some of the largest, most complex EMR implementations in integrated healthcare delivery networks. We believe quality relies on talent and culture. Our Ellit teams deliver our brand promise “Your success is our success!”
Knowledge of your organization's patient flow and capacity management processes including bed management, environmental services, transport, and transfer center. Familiarity with areas of integration with clinical staff as they pertain to ADT orders, billing drivers, and patient movement. Nursing background would be a plus, as they will work closely with unit secretaries and bed planning staff to design workflows to streamline patient flow.
- Works closely with Team Lead or Manager on researching, planning, building, testing, and implementing approved projects.
- Partners with Team Lead or Manager to oversee the delivery of solutions and appropriately escalates risks and issues.
- Performs data analysis to including the use of Epic or other technical tools to extract requirements, identify data inaccuracies, and ensure accurate processing and reporting with minimal to no supervision.
- Develops system design, including functional specifications and strategies, based upon the analysis of specific operational needs.
- Analyze operational requirements and system capabilities to propose effective solutions.
- Understand workflow practices and how to apply to system configuration in support of Operational/IT strategies, issues, and priorities.
- Performs unit, system, and integration testing per standards and documents outcomes.
- Work with Application Team to ensure applications are well-supported and implementations are properly executed.
- Follow defined standards and promote best practice principles.
- Optimizes, maintains, and supports application/system as required.
- Participates effectively as a team member to achieve team goals and objectives.
- Participate in change control processes.
- Provides on-call support as required, troubleshoots, and resolves production support issues. Initiates escalation procedures. Identify potential issues and refer more complex issues to appropriate level of support.
- Builds rapport and promotes teamwork by always maintaining a professional and positive attitude, working to maintain open and professional lines of communication with all end users and colleagues, and utilizing key change management principles.
- Attends team and department meetings.
- Meets application deliverables and project timelines.
- Produces weekly status reporting as requested.
- Completes timely project and data tracking with input of weekly time tracking.
- Performs other related duties assigned by supervisor. In an emergency, performs other duties necessary for the welfare of patients or the efficient operations of the institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Information Management, Computer Science or information technology related field preferred; (Will consider equivalent combination of formal education and experience.)
- Prior Epic implementation experience.
- Experience with clinical applications in either inpatient or outpatient setting.
- Experience with revenue cycle applications or patient access services.
- Previous experience mentoring team members preferred.
- Minimum three to five years build experience as a certified Epic Grand Central Analyst.
- Experience within a multi-entity, healthcare environment.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Possess a combination of technical, analytical, and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise independent judgment
- Critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills necessary to be socially perceptive in accepting and relaying information, communicating policies and procedures, and interacting effectively with a variety of personnel.
- Superior verbal/written English communication skills, including grammatical, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications (i.e., MS Word, Excel, Access, Office Suite, PowerPoint, Project Professional and Outlook) and web browsers
- Knowledge of documenting workflow design and identifying areas for improvement
- Epic Grand Central Certification
TechnologyView all jobs at ellitgroups