Are you looking for a company that promotes employee growth and is hiring NOW? Look no further! This growing manufacturing company is looking for a Electrical Technician to join their ranks!
- Perform wiring and assembly operations on a diversified line of controls, etc. for machine tools, excavators, cranes, or equivalent, involving the installation and connection of precise and intricate apparatus and fairly complex circuits.
- Plan and layout work having variations in standard procedures when required.
- Install all types of controls and apparatus.
- Cut, form and connect wiring in accordance with specifications utilizing available space for best workmanship and results.
- May assist with or perform testing operations on units and completed assemblies; calibrate and regulate units to meet load capacities and operating requirements.
- Work from wiring diagrams, specifications, and job layouts; use a variety of electrical testing and gauging devices and equipment.
- Troubleshoot product and documentation of test performance results.
- Stand and walk all day.
- Lift and carry 75 lbs. without external assistance.
- Bend, twist, lift and carry frequently.
- Stoop, Squat, and kneel occasionally.
The Requirements for the Ideal Candidate Include:
- Basic working knowledge of electrical circuits and schematics.
- Ability to read assembly drawings and attention to detail.
- Excellent work history and ethics.
- Electrical assembly experience required.
- Hydraulic experience is a plus.
- 2-year technology-oriented degree preferred.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Wellness program – your very own personal fitness coach! And onsite chiropractor!
- Full tuition reimbursement for job-related courses.
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, 401k match, paid time off and more.
- Profit sharing bonuses!
eliteHCG on behalf of a Manufacturing Company
Why Work Here?
Come work for a growing local company where you can thrive!